after an acl surgery, how long should it take for my incisions to close and scar up?

Dr. Carrie Cannon
Probably soon.: It depends on your health. Diabetes, among other things, impairs wound healing, as does some antiseptics we used to use like H2O2. Within 24 hours, a sutured incision will have one layer of epidermal cells already. It will probably take up to 2-3 weeks at the most. When are the stitches due to come out, or was another method of closure used.
Dr. Donald Hohman Jr
Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery 13 years experience
14 days: usually 14 days for wounds to be healed up- follow instructions from your surgeon