can you get pregnant if a male ejaculates twice inside you two days before you're supposed to start your period?

Dr. Gary Flashner
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Pregnancy Likelihood: Many things affect chances of pregnancy. Volume of semen & the estimated date to start a period are only two. Ovulation (when an ovary releases an egg) can take place almost any time in a woman’s cycle. The egg travels down the fallopian tube and may be met by a sperm, become fertilized & leading to pregnancy. Bottom line answer to your question is “Yes, this is possible but not guaranteed”.
Answered on May 3, 2015