i may have accidentally gotten wax stuck in my vagina, candle wax, how can i tell if i don't and how can i get it out or what are any side effects?

Dr. Darrin Cunningham
Guess: it depends on how much wax. A small amount should naturally be removed with your discharge. You could use your finger to see if you feel any wax. If in doubt however, see your doc for a pelvic exam.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Wax: An interesting problem. Well, probably the only way to both tell if there is wax there and to get it out would be under direct visualization. Which means you would need to go to the doctor and have a speculum exam to see and for the doctor to remove any foreign bodies. Because of the nature of the tissue there one can not see or feel for lost items by ones self or even with a partner.