my ankle hurts a lot, outside of left one, esp in morning when i first stand on it. whats up?

Dr. Pamela Kirby
Podiatry 26 years experience
Try rice diet: First try rest, ice, compression ( ace wrap), and elevation. If that doesn't help, see your local podiatrist.
Dr. Oliver Wang
Podiatry 10 years experience
Ankle malalignment: You are pronating too much when you are on your feet. Causing compression of the outside of your ankle joint which can lead to swelling and pain. There may be a bone spur in that part of the joint from previous ankle sprains. See specialist for x-rays and realignment with orthotics, and or surgery.