A member asked:

I have been having bright red blood and clots coming from my vagina. can u have 2 periods in one month? should i be worried?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Yazid Almalky answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

Get a home pregnancy test, you may have miscarriage or ectopic if the pregnancy test is positive. If positive, then go to your doctor immediately or to the ER especially if the bleeding is associated with pain or dizziness.

Answered Mar 28, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor