U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old member asked:

Production of antidiuretic (adh), thyroxine and t3, (liothyronine) parathyroid (pth), hormones of the adrenal cortex and the pancreas, can you tell me about this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Kern
Endocrinology 45 years experience
Complex: Please ask a specific question. This is way too complex and vague to answer. If you want to know about all these hormones, consider an Endocrinology fellowship at a major teaching hospital. Of course, before that, you will need a BS, an MD, and a 3 yr Internal Medicine residency.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 26, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.