U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

Just had 2nd missed miscarriage. what are the steps now to prevent this from happening again?i heard of an injection? how long to get pregnant again?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Henry Jacobs
Obstetrics and Gynecology 67 years experience
Would wait 2 cycles: after 2 miscarriages, I usually refer to a fertility specialist. sometimes you need tests to see what is going on

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 24, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.