TX

My ob/gyn informed me that i have a hernia in my c/s from my triplets born 5 yrs ago.. is this related to the triplets and can they repair the bulge?

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Cosmetic Surgery 40 years experience
See a General surgeo: Regardless of cause, your insurance will likely cover a hernia repair. See a General surgeon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Incisional Hernia: It is related to the triplets in that you had the C-section because of them, and you may have lifted them too early. Incisional hernias are due to a weakness in the incision where contents below the incision bulge through the incision. This can be due to the sutures breaking down, putting too much strain by lifting too early or having a part of the incision not repaired well. Can be repaired.
Last updated May 30, 2017