Ogden, UT

I have been having head shakiness and head tilting to left with left hear loses and smile go up on left three eye docs said no tumor but they said something is pushing on they vessels what could it be?

Dr. Ajai Sawhney
Parkinsons,: Head Shakiness goes along with the normal tremor of Parkinsons Disease. The tilt to the lrft may also be the same or may be due to Torticollis. Cervical Spinal MRI and possible medication adjustment might help. The smile going up on the left side with hearing loss to the same reminds me of Bells Palsy or Ramsy Hunt Syndrome
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 19, 2014