Atlanta, GA

is it okay if i take prenatal vitamins if i'm not pregnant or breastfeeding anymore? i stopped breastfeeding recently but still have vitamins left.

Dr. Eiman Elsayed
Prenatal vitamins: It's good to continue with prenatal vitamins after the delivery and completion of breast feeding to make up for the loss of these elements during the pregnancy and breast feeding. In spite of the name prenatal vitamins they can be used after the pregnancy and breast feelings are over as they are excellent source for Iron and vitamins .