Portsmouth, VA
A 53-year-old female asked about a female:

19yrold teen,abdomen painsevere.gallstones.diagnosed w ulcers.has had ct,hida,endos/colon.fullness,can't eat,fever off/on,shakes,flush face,miserable?

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 45 years experience
If he cannot: eat anything and has fever, she needs medical attention. Take her to emergency room if an appointment with her doctor is not possible in next 1-2 days.
Dr. Ellen Altenburg
Complex: Too complicated and not enough information to discuss in this forum. Best to discuss with your physicians, and don't think twice about getting a second opinion.
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Cholecystitis: With the diagnosis confirmed with the test procedures listed, it looks like you need to consult a GI specialist for medical treatment before surgery for the ultimate cure. Most likely you may need to be treated as inpatient with a combination of IV antibiotics and IV fluids. Pl let us know if you need a referral.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Fever: With presence of gall stones you may have gall bladder disease . Yo should see your doctor for treatment