U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

I been refered to a colorectal surgen do to my hemorieds what is the standard procedure for this?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Cloud
Colon and Rectal Surgery 42 years experience
Hemorrhoids: Depends on what stage hemorrhoids are present and whether your symptoms are related to the internal or external hemorrhoids. You are going to the right specialist.

Related questions

A 35-year-old member asked:
Anyone been to a proctologist/colorectal surgeon?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
Who is the best colorectal surgeon in sydney for cancer?
2 doctor answers10 doctors weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
When does someone need to see a colorectal cancer surgeon?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
Anyone know how to find a proctologist or colorectal surgeon?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 50-year-old female asked:
What is the difference between a gastroenterologist and a colorectal surgeon?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Nov 28, 2014

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.