Nampa, ID

Feels like my pelvis and insides like my uterus and ovaries are on fire. what could be causing this? i have endometriosis, adenomyosis, and pcos.

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nerve pain: Classically it is taught that nerve pain is burning in nature so this sounds like something is causing irritation of the nerves to or in your pelvis. This could be associated with the endometriosis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Elvia Greathouse
Pelvic Pain: You may have your answer right there. Endometriosis and adenomyosis (although you are young for that) can cause chronic pelvic pain. Acute pelvic pain can be caused by pelvic inflammatory disease or a ruptured ovarian cyst. Best to see your doctor for further evaluation.
Last updated Aug 30, 2021