2,3,4 days of my period i bleed though ultra tampons and ultra pads every hour along with golf ball size blood clots every time i change is this ok?

Dr. Darrin Cunningham
Depends: If this what you always have had for a period then yes. But, if this a changing and worsening condition, then you need an exam. You could have polyps, adenomyosis, hyperplasia, and less likely cancer. If prolonged , you could develop anemia.
Dr. Michelle Jones singer
Gynecology 38 years experience
Not normal: That sounds like a lot of bleeding. I suggest you contact you GYN and discuss this. My concern is that you may be anemic or have large fibroids. Ask your doctor for solutions in helping decrease this amount of bleeding. And to run blood work and an ultrasound

Last updated Nov 18, 2017