Brodhead, WI

Im 16 yrs old. why would i get floaters in both my eyes suddenly? my eye doc looked around really good and said i have healthy eyes, and wasnt worried

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
See a doctor: Seeing a floaters not normal it could be stress or something simple but you need to go to your doctor for a better examination so you can get assurance and treatment if you need any good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Chan Hwang
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 28 years experience
Usually normal: Most people notice the fibrils of collagen in the vitreous humor of the eye as floaters. Myodesopsia is normal and occurs because the fibrils cast a shadow on the retina. After a while, your brain ignores them, and they seem to disappear. They sometimes occur in certain eye diseases. See an eye doctor if you are concerned or if the floaters appear as many small dots.
Last updated Mar 31, 2016