i am 44 years old and my period lasted 28 day i recently had blood work and my fsh level is 9.2 and my tsh is 2.280 is that normal?

49 years experience Pathology
Yes: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, the results you provided are within normal limits. See this site for explanation of FSH. TSH is right in the middle of the normal range. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003710.htm
Answered on Sep 9, 2014
1