i want to increase my height from 5 foot 5 inch to 5 foot 10 inches without medicine please guide me my age is 30 year old.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
19 years experience Pediatrics
Sorry...: Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but growing 5 inches at 30 years of age isn't going to happen. Your growth plates (which lead to bone growth) closed likely a decade ago. Learn to love yourself as you are - height is nothing but a number.
Answered on Jun 22, 2016
45 years experience Pediatrics
I'd love to be 30: But it's not going to happen.You are asking for the impossible. If you have lots of cash and a year or two to hang out, you could have dangerous bone lengthening surgery that requires you cut and build new bone in your legs.The results depend on the skill & experience of the treatment team.There is no "pill",diet or exercise.
Answered on Jun 22, 2016