why is my head twitching on the left side? could it be from my bells palsy 7 years ago?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
36 years experience Pain Management
Bell's palsy...no: is a temporary facial paralysis or weakness resulting from damage or trauma to the facial nerve (CN VII). This makes half of your face appear to droop. Your smile and frown is one-sided.
Answered on Sep 8, 2014
1
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
33 years experience Neurology
And the above wheelchair, ladies & gentleman, was likely the fanciest and most advanced one they likely had at that time...meaning that it probably cost as much (in the money of the 1930's) as the most sophisticated, jet propulsion, hydrogen pellet powered, with AM/FM/iPOD equipped chair in existence today which an insurance company JUST MAY pay for because it has so many unnecessary things on it!
Sep 8, 2014
Dr. Adam Lewis
35 years experience Neurosurgery
Left face twitching: Unlikely. Bell's palsy is a weakness of the facial nerve. Twitching is not associated with Bell's palsy. Also, it is very rare to have a recurrence. See a neurologist to evaluate the head twitching.
Answered on Sep 13, 2014
1