Malta

fast jogging and ran for some minutes (5-10mins) and me and my friend(both physically fit) both felt a pain in chest/heart area. what can it be?

Dr. Amrit Singh
Cardiology 51 years experience
Poor training: Sudden burst of exercise cause muscular ischemia which will show as spasm or pain. I t is not a disease. you must train yourself gradually. For every 15 min you walk you can run 1 min next day. you can go as high as you want. there will be no pain. I am a marathon runner. if you do not exercise for 2 weeks, you have to start from the beginning. remember gradual increments.

Last updated Jun 12, 2016