United Kingdom

It's like an internal clicking i hear when i walk inside the top of my head almost like someone is tapping a coin against my skull, what is it?

Dr. John Berryman
Tapping noise: skull: Your body is mostly liquid, and as you may know from swimming with your head under water, sounds in water are transmitted loudly. The noise you describe is probably from a joint in your shoulder or hip which may be "heard" while walking. It probably is not serious, but if it continues, see an orthopedic doctor or an internist to determine the cause.

Last updated May 13, 2015