Canada

small red spot on breast with a small black spot in middle a little swollen i just started my period should i be worried?

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Concern: is warranted. There are a surprising number of breast structures that can get infections. They grow. If treated while the area is small, you don't even need slight poking of the area and antibiotics treat it. If a bit larger can require opening the area with a needle (popping a pimple), larger still can require minor surgery and leave a scar. Really bad can require hospitalization.