Jacksonville, FL

Why is my skin red everyday i wake up its in between my eyebrows and on my cheeks and near bottom corner of nose it never itches but it just looks bad?

Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Rosacea?: Without a photo, it is hard to say. One likely possibility is the skin condition called rosacea. It can be aggravated with alcohol and prone to flare ups from time to time. Rosacea is associated with an increased propensity toward acne and styes. To get an accurate diagnosis, you will most likely need to see a doctor in person or upload a high res photo.

Last updated Sep 7, 2014