Nigeria

my blood pressure has been erratic over the last 2 days. i take 10mg of lisinopril once every day. can i increase the dose?

Dr. Dana Cowles
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Use guidance: Blood pressure is something that needs to be managed but not micromanaged. You do not need to immediately react to blood pressure changes that have no symptoms. Seek out immediate medical attention for severe headache, chest pain, shortness of breath, vision changes, dizziness, or weakness. Make sure you notify your physician and discuss changes before making them.