I practiced the clock drawing test by myself and spaced some of the numbers incorrectly but I tried again and got it all right. Is this ok?

32 years experience in Pediatrics
Nobody knows: This type of test is not intended for a person to practice and get better and better at it. Nobody knows how to score such a test after a person has practiced and trained his brain to do well on the test. However, if one was able to train himself to do a good drawing, it's likely "ok". One's doctor can evaluate for any suspected problems by using other methods, in addition to this test.
Answered on Sep 3, 2014