A member asked:

I have stomach pains, how do you know whether to go to gastroenterology, or gynaecology, or urology?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

It might be best to: start with your pcm. Your pcm can illicit other symptoms or detect findings on physical exam or studies that will help to guide the direction that the workup needs to go in. Take care.

Answered 1/23/2015



Related Questions