why do the bottom of my feet turn bluish green?

4 doctor answers
Dr. Karen Dantin
?: ? Good question. Would need more history to even guess.
Answered on Aug 1, 2020
Dr. Thomas Inwood
34 years experience Podiatry
Feet blue green: See your podiatrist for an evaluation as that is definitely out of the ordinary
Answered on Jun 26, 2018
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Blue green feet: You sure you didn't take a swim in Lake Erie? BLUE would be for the frigid water temps! GREEN would be for being Lake Erie! HA! That's actually better than the last time I went swimming in Lake Erie. Was 8 years old, we were @ Cedar Point and I went in the Lake. Well, let me tell you- my feet, my face, my hands, my body..BLACK SOOT covered me from head to toe. I agree you need to see your doc.
Answered on Sep 30, 2017
Dr. David Duncan m.d.
Hmmmm?: In thirty years of medical practice I have seen all colors of feet. It has been very rare when it was actually the feet and then they were blue, black, or bright red (along with other parts of the body. Green or blue green is probably a stain. Look at inside of new shoes. Black dye often has green color in it. Look at new socks. Sweat or weather probably got them wet.
Answered on Mar 14, 2018