why black ant comes when my one year son urinate? is it normal or we have to consult a physician

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Here are some ...: Seeing urine attracting insects like ants warns the observer to make sure of no diabetes or something else; that is good for you. But, we need to confirm it objectively with testing urine and looking into how he grows mentally & physically. So, collect & bring the info about his growth & behaviors since birth to a Pediatrician for analysis, physicals, and tests as needed so to define the truth.
Answered on Aug 30, 2014