Bardstown, Kentucky

I recently noiticed blood in the toilet and my stool when going you the restroom. it is bright red. what could this be? i have had internal hemorrh

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 52 years experience
Hemorrhoidal: bleeding. It could be your internal hemorrhoids. See your family doctor to confirm.
Dr. Eric Chevlen
Internal Medicine - Oncology 48 years experience
See doctor: That symptom may be due to rectal cancer, hemorrhoids, or anal fissure. You need a competent examination. Consult a physician.
Dr. William Coutts ii
Get checked out: Even though your rectal bleeding is most likely from your hemorrhoids, you should see your family doctor to be evaluated and treated as indicated.
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Hemorrhoids: It is possible that these are your hemorrhoids bleeding. Do you have hx of constipation? If you soften your stools and treat yourself with steroid cream topically and the bleeding does not improve then consider visit to the doctor,
Last updated May 2, 2016