U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Houston, TX
A female asked:

I want to have a baby.but had tubes tie cut what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine 40 years experience
Post tubal: There are a couple options Invitro fertilization or having a reverse of the tubal discuss it with your GYN to determine which or other options are available to you
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 41-year-old member asked:
Are neural tube defect babies active?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
What do I need to know about an infant having a g-tube?
1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
Is there anyone who can tell me about an infant having an n g-tube?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Aug 28, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.