U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Went to the doc-told i have a yeast infection/ vaginal rash. my partner's doc also said he has a rash and it hasn't gone away. is this common?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ratna Dhingra
Pediatrics 46 years experience
Yes: you may need an oral medication in addition to cream if it is persistent.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.