U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

I have bone growth in my shoulder, how can this be removed?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Eval: A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 40-year-old male asked:
I feel my shoulder bone is being somewhat higher. Whatshould i do?
4 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A female asked:
I have pain in my shoulder with a knot on top of my shoulder bone?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 51-year-old member asked:
Please tell me what causes your shoulder bone to "thicken" over time?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
How can bone cancer of the shoulder be treated?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 31, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.