What do you suggest if my wife has survived stage 4 cancer is there any organization that will do something for her?

Dr. Crystal Twynham
General surgery, Breast Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Bariatric (weight loss) surgery, Endocrine surgery, Minimally invasive surgery 34 years experience
Need more info: First of all, her doctor is a good source of information. The American Cancer Society has a great website with resources, help, and support. Without knowing more about what kind of cancer she had, how long ago, what kind of treatment she was given, and what her most recent exams and scans show, it's hard to know what advice to give you. I also am not sure what "something" you want done for her?

Last updated Nov 28, 2017