U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old member asked:

What do you suggest if my widal test report is s.to 1:320 s.th 1:160 ah1:80 bh1:40 am taking medicine antibiotic mycin 500 .?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, the data you provided does not seem to add up, e.g, there is no antibiotic called mycin.
Last updated Jun 11, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.