New York, NY

hello i have a question about my finger its important my middle finger is swollen throbbin itching a lil and painfull but i have no cuts?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Throbbing finger: If you finger is swollen and throbbing with no obvious cut you should see your doctor to have your uric acid checked to rule out gout
Dr. Shashank Jain
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Infection: So what you describe could be anything. But it could be infection ( cellulitis) which can be concerning - especially if it's throbbing. Did u hurt it? Any splinter? Any animal bite? If it's red, tender, painful, has any drainage. It needs to be seen by a health care provider, sooner.