India

Have recurrent chronic pancreatitis idiopathic my pain occurs for 15 days once compulsory and reduces by taking tramodol age is 19 suggest me medic?

Dr. Robert Sterling
A Pain in the Panc!!: You have a long life ahead and have to watch yourself carefully.The panc is an important organ,but can get real angry and cause much trouble.I'm an Emergency doc and see some bad cases.Diet is important ; maybe taking some digestive enzyme pills to take a load of the panc.If the pain gets more than moderate and Tramadol doesn't help, you should get checked.You really should do some research online

Last updated Aug 25, 2014