Los Angeles, CA

if i stop smoking now will my baby be ok 32 weeks pregnant ultradounds are good heart rate 140?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Better late: There are risks to your baby from tobacco use during pregnancy. If you have been smoking up to now - your baby could already be affected by the tar and nicotine and other toxins in the smoke you inhale. Stopping now will be much better for your baby and for you in the long run.
Dr. William Coutts ii
No guarantees: Stopping smoking now will definitely help your baby. Only time will tell if your baby will be ok.
Dr. Holly Maes
Certainly will help: I'm not going to lie to you - you baby has been exposed to a lot of toxic chemicals for 32 weeks. But just as quitting helps you within 15 minutes of quitting, quitting at any point provides a better outcome for the baby. Better oxygen getting to baby within hours of quitting. Chemicals out of baby's system starting within days.Great that you want to turn your life into healthy one for you & baby!