U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old female asked:

I had a d/c termination in feb and since then my period has been irregular, i used to be a 30 day cycle now it varies from 33 to 28 should i see my dr?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Asha Kamnani
Obstetrics and Gynecology 45 years experience
Yes: Any variation in menstrual cycle that lasts more than 3 months should be evaluated. Most likely, it is related to age rather than the termination. As we get older, our cycles may change. Good to be checked.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.