India

I'm 18 right now. i used to have kidney stones earlier. is it safe for me to take on' serious mass ?

Pathology 49 years experience
Unclear question: If you are asking if it is safe for you have sex, yes it is safe. However, always practice safe sex and unless you wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Serious Mass: This is really rich in protein, calcium, sodium, and phosphate. This combination can promote stones. It depends upon your kind of kidney stone but I advise against it. Best to eat egg whites as your protein supplement. Minimize red meat. Eat large amounts of fruit and veggies. Drink 3 liters per day. Include lemonade and lemon extract (ReaLemon). Tell me what kind of stones you had??

Last updated Sep 27, 2017