Australia

I'm 10wkspregnant i have been using ice(meth)a year i use of morning and not everyday smoking i have read not to stopcan harmbubs can i stop myself??

Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine 39 years experience
Meth in pregnancy: it largely depends on how much how much you have been smoking and what kind of reaction you have when you do not smoke. If you do not have withdrawal symptoms you may be able to stop on your own but I would suggest finding an Addictionologist in your area who can provide some group or individual therapy. The most important factor for your child is the desire to quit.

Last updated Aug 22, 2014