i got knee debridement feb last year, finished physio 2 months ago knee was okay, started back running, last 3 weeks knee painful an small swelling?

Dr. Brent Galloway
Knee pain: I recommend that you go back to see your physician to get a better idea of the cause.. They may recommend any number of things including testing, continued physical therapy, or a a scaled-back exercise regiment. Unless there is any details that I am unaware of, in general, medications like ibuprofen can be helpful for pain and swelling as well as icing the knee. I wish you the best of luck.
Answered on Sep 29, 2016