Plano, TX

I am on 9 mg predezone. your doctors say i can't get flu shot my dr says ok and will get protection?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Flu shot: You should wait. Second it is WAY too early to get a flu shot in America. Every year trying to make more and more money, pharmacies are offering the flu shot too early and then selling patients a second dose later in the season to stay protected. It is too early now. Wait.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Prednisone: Prednisone is a corticosteroid. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. It also suppresses the immune system. Prednisone is used as an anti-inflammatory or an immunosuppressant medication. Prednisone treats many different conditions such as allergic disorders, skin conditions, ulcerative colitis, arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, or breathing disorders.