San Leandro, CA

I have been having chronic foot and ankles problems for the past 3 weeks. every time i try a new doctor, the problem just gets worse.

Pathology 50 years experience
Try a podiatrist: You may wish to see a podiatrist. It is not feasible to provide specific suggestion without examining you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Michael Michaels
Urology 54 years experience
One podiatrist: Are you saying you tried several foot doctors in 3 weeks? Each time the doctor starts form scratch with you. Go to a podiatrist and stick with her/him for a while and hopefully your "problems"which you did not specify,will improve.I hope you get well soon.
Last updated Aug 21, 2014