SG

why do i feel pregnant even my period ended 4 days only. i have sign of pregnancy,bloated,cramps,breathless and many more.i feel weird. help?

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care 19 years experience
Could be: Sometimes hormonal imbalances can create a sense of false pregnancy despite having a recent period. Medications/birthcontrol can contribute to this or in some cases correct this issue. Provided a home pregnancy test is negative and you are NOT having severe symptoms you can follow up with your primary care physician as soon as possible. Good luck.