am i pregnant if 4 days late, had light period, back pain, cramps(i never had before), tired and sleepy, 2 negative home pregnancy tests, bloated tummy?

Dr. Leslie Miller
Negative HCG test: Most home pregnancy tests are correct, and it can take up to 2 weeks for the test to turn positive with a pregnancy. You can get a blood pregnancy test to make sure and with the cramps that might be a good idea. It is also possible your hormone levels are causing the symptoms, if a cycle is not regular, such as no Progesterone made, the bleeding and symptoms are not regular, can be an ovarian cyst.