Palestinian Territory

I am in the last week 40of pregnancy and today my pressure is high and beginning of urine albumin can i get birth naturally ?is there any risk ?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Wk 40 pregnant, HTN: If pregnant , call your doctor immediately (now) and let them know your blood pressure is high. and microalbunemia, The most important thing is having healthy baby without any complications to the baby. CALL THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Provided original answer
The most important thing is having a normal healthy baby, and the mother not having complications like stroke. Discuss with an ob -gyn, pre-eclampsia is a medical emergency, follow the advice of an ob-gyn. .
Aug 18, 2014

Last updated Mar 15, 2017