U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

Hi. i am a student with erb's palsy. because of this my arm length differs alot(like 10cm) and thickness too. how can i fix this?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ratna Dhingra
Pediatrics 45 years experience
Cannot be fixed: you should get some physical therapy for developing strength--may help due to muscle being built too.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 28, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.