WA

I take paxil (paroxetine) and ativan for anxiety. lately my legs are weak with alot of tiny bruises in inner thighs. cbc cmp ct scan thyroid ekg all normal?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to comment on the bruises without examining those. However, you weakness is likely a part of your depression/anxiety. It will sound counter-intuitive, but exercising will relieve both depression and weakness. Start with walking and increase the distance and rigor as tolerated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 16, 2014