if i put a condum on to get oral sex and i was being treated for chlamydia is it possible for me to reinfect myself cause i still have a discharge ?

Dr. Robert Sterling
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Spit in the face: Well, thank you for using that condom! I'd never spit in the face of good sense. However, keep in mind that stuff can leak around the other end-- but for your partner to get it that way is probably a long shot.As for you,if you are still being treated as directed then those secretions have been treated as well.Let's hope you're taking the right antibiotic; like, is it just Chlamydia down there???
Answered on Sep 28, 2016