India

My bilirubin level is varying between 1.2 and 1.5.i got a job in dubai.so if i undergo medical test can i pass it? is there any medication for that?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Depends...: It doesn't seem to be a severe problem but it all depends on other values in the blood and if you are having abdominal pain, changes in skin color, etc.It is difficult to tell without that information.As far as a job is concerned I am not sure what are the requirements in your country but here in the US this would be no issue to start job.Unless you are feel sick this should not stop you from work