how possible is it to get off klonopin and paxil (paroxetine) without rehab just psych therapy? i've been having trouble, on for less than 1 yr but very motivated.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Depends: On your symptoms. Work closely with your counselors and Psychiatriast and counselor and report any increase or rebound of symptoms with medication tapering
Answered on Aug 13, 2014
1
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Taper slowly: I would recommend seeing an Addiction Specialist or your Family Doctor. The best way to get off is to start with the Klonopin and wean down slowly over 4-6 weeks. Then address the Paxil (paroxetine).
Answered on Aug 13, 2014
1